WHO WE ARE
International Bethel Church Of God (IBCG) Hannover was founded in August 2011 by a small group of believers and is based solely on the unchanging Word of God .
Our church is officially registered under the Gemeinde Gottes Deutschland KdÖR (Church of God Germany) and also under the umbrella of Gereja Bethel Indonesia (Indonesian Bethel Church). The church is under the leadership of Pastor Ivan Sihombing and his wife Pastor Santi Trifena Mesach.
Our desire is to shout and to proclaim the Grace and Love of our Father in heaven through the finished work of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross.
John 1:17: "For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ."
Luke 4:18-19: "(18) The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, (19) to proclaim the year of the Lord´s favor."
At IBCG Hannover , we believe that we receive grace and truth through our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus preached that He came “to proclaim the year of the Lord´s favor” and my desire is that you will experience His amazing love and grace in your own life.
So it doesn´t matter whether you are young or old, single or married, you are not a stranger here and there is always a place for you in the International Bethel Church Of God Hannover family. I pray that you will discover how greatly blessed, high favoured and deeply loved you are by our Father in heaven. The blessing from our Father, the Son, and the union with the Holy Spirit is upon you in Jesus Mighty name.
Grace and Shalom
Pastor Ivan Sihombing
WHAT WE AIM TO ACHIEVE
Our vision is simply like what Jesus preached in the beginning of His work as written in “Luke 4 :18-19″. (18) The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, (19) to proclaim the year of the Lord´s favor.
And also to tell the world that the church is not a boring place but the church is a place where you can meet people as a family and as the funkiest and funniest people but in holy circumstances because Jesus is always there for the church.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
We believe that:
- The Bible Old Testament and New Testament is the inspired Word of God by the Holy Spirit
- God the Almighty is the triune God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, three divine Persons in one.
- Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten son born of the virgin Mary which was shaded by the Holy Spirit, that Jesus was crucified, dead, buried and resurrected on the third day of the dead, that He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father as God, our Savior and Mediator.
- All men have sinned and lost the glory of God and should repent and turn to God to receive forgiveness of sins.
- Justification and being born again takes place through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit .
- Any person who repents should be baptized by immersion in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, which is in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ .
- Sanctification of life is the fruit of a new birth by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ which is done by the power of the Word of God and the Holy Spirit, therefore the sanctity is the principle of Christian life.
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit is God’s gift to all those who have purified their hearts; an early sign of the baptism of the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues as inspired by the Holy Spirit .
- Holy Communion is done every time to strengthen our fellowship with God and one another.
- Divine healing is available in the atoning sacrifice of Jesus for all who believe .
- The Lord Jesus Christ will descend from Heaven to arouse all His people who have died and lift up all of His people who are still alive and together we will meet with him in the air, then He will come back with His saints to establish His Millennial Kingdom on earth .
- In the end all the dead will be resurrected, the righteous will rise again in the first resurrection and eternal life, but the wicked shall rise again in the second resurrection and receive punishment forever.